SBI e-Mudra Loan 2023: Looking For a Business Loan Then State Bank Of India’s e-Mudra Loan is a Great Choice. Here is Complete Information about the SBI e-Mudra Loan like Eligibility Criteria, Features, How To Apply Online, loan amount, Recuird Documents, interest rate, and more.
SBI e-Mudra Loan 2023 Eligibility, Documents Online Application
SBI e-MUDRA Loan Eligibility Criteria& Features
- Customers have maintained SBI’s current or savings account for at least 6 months in any SBI Branch.
- The customer must be residing at the same location for at least 2 years.
Features of SBI Laon
- Instant loan availability of Rs. 50,000.
- The maximum loan amount is Rs. 1 lakh under SBI e-Mudra Loan.
- The Repayment period is up to 5 years.
- For Rs. 50,000 above Laon customers need to visit SBI’s nearest bank branch for loan formalities.
Documents required for SBI e-Mudra Loan
- Aadhaar Card & Pan Card
- SBI Bank Account 6 Month Old
- Passport Size photographs
- Business Proof (Name, Start date & Address, etc)
- General/ SC/ ST/ OBC Certificate
- GSTN & UDYOG Aadhar
- Proof of Shop or Business Registration.
Steps to Apply for SBI e-Mudra Loan Online
SBI Bank Existing customers having Savings Accounts or Current Accounts are eligible to apply for an e-MUDRA loan at the SBI e-mudra portal. For this complete process, you need to follow these steps.
Step 1: First visit the SBI website and find Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana Application Form from the options.
Step 2: Now on the official website https://emudra.sbi.co.in:8044/emudra click on ‘Proceed’.
Step 3: Provide all the required details like the applicant’s Aadhar card, PAN card, etc. Complete KYC by using Aadhaar card Authentication.
Step 4: Your Application Complete for SBI e-Mudra Loan now you receive an SMS with the further process by revisiting the e-MUDRA portal.
Step 5: This process takes up to 30 days to complete the processing loan.
Appy Online (SBI)
Finally, It’s Complete information On the SBI e-Mudra Loan for more information you can visit the nearby SBI Branch or e-Mudra Portal.